TopMenu

Welcome to craft-a-mamie

Welcome to craft-a-mamie, a craft blog, where I explore and post my projects and also other inspirational projects from other sources. In 2011, I am trying to do more things that make me happy and feel fulfilled and one of those things is creating and crafting.

The name of this blog will hopefully encompass the wide variety of crafts that interest me from sewing, quilting, paper crafts (including quilling, kirigami, and origami), jewelry making/beading, kids' crafts and home decorating projects, etc.

I will highlight the other crafty people in my life and their chosen fields of interest.

To kick this blog off I will be posting a piece of origami a day from the daily calendar I gifted myself at the after Christmas sales.

Hope you find the crafts, inspiration, and ideas you're looking for!

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment