TopMenu

Vintage Easter Lambs

I am hosting Easter luncheon this year and it will be an intimate gathering of four so I decided I want to decorate the table and dress up the place settings. Usually I have too many people to do this or run out of time, so I'm really excited I'm already done with this and I'm looking for other crafts to add to the table. This brown paper bag basket is also calling my name. :D

I visit The Graphics Fairy blog everyday to check out what new clip art is posted. This lamb was too cute to pass up and I thought I'd finally use some of my Martha Stewart glitter to embellish the collar and bell.


Here is one of the finished products ready to grace the table. If you are interested in doing something similar, check out The Graphics Fairy's Easter section and Gold Shoe Girl to see how she embellished a couple different Easter graphics.

Happy Crafting!

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment